All the food and assorted drinks at this year’s Flower and Garden Festival not enough for you? Big fan of the Village People? The Flower Power Happy Hour Tables in Wonderland event might be what you’ve been looking for. Details below via Tables in Wonderland.
Location: American Adventure Parlor at Epcot
Date and Time: Friday, April 19, 2013 6:00pm
Price: $50.00 per person, plus tax. Gratuity is included.
Join your fellow Tables in Wonderland members for a cocktail hour and then reserved seating for the concert of Village People – best known for “Y.M.C.A.”
- 6:00pm – Happy Hour at American Adventure Parlor. Hors D’Oeuvres, Beer, Wine, and Specialty Beverages
- 7:15pm – Move to America Gardens Theatre
- 8:00pm – Reserved seats for Village People show at the Flower Power Concert Series
- 9:00pm – Reserved viewing area for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
Happy Hour Menu
- “Go West” Whiskey BBQ Pork with Roasted Corn and Onion Fries
- “Macho Man” Dark Roast Coffee Crusted Tuna on Hearty Grain Crisp and Kahlua Mayonnaise
- “In The Navy” Sea Salt Quick Pickled Cucumber Sushi Roll with Nori, Thick Soy and Sesame
- Beer, Wine, Specialty Cocktails and Soft Drinks
For reservations, visit www.disneyurl.com/TIWFlowerPowerHappyHour for self-booking and instant confirmation. The website will go live and begin taking reservations on Monday, April 1, 2013 at 10:00am.