Next up is the China Pavilion. Fortunately, there are more options to be found on this stop of your Drinking Around the World Tour than there were in Norway.
There is the Nine Dragons restaurant, which offers some specialty cocktails as well as beer and wine. Over at the counter service restaurant, the Lotus Blossom Cafe, they serve Tsingtao, Budweiser, and Yuengling beer, as well as plum wine. (But if the plum wine is the same plum wine they serve at the Nine Dragons, it’s not from China.)
Then there is the Joy of Tea stand, which actually serves a lot more than tea.
With the variety of options available at China, it should be possible to find something to please everyone in your group.
- The Authentic Choice: Tsing Tao or Tsing Tao Pure Draft
- The Hard Alcohol Choice: Canto Loopy (Gingerita if you’re a ginger fan.)
- The Beer Choice: Tsing Tao
- The Lightweight’s Choice: Peach Snap
- Our Choice: Canto Loopy (While it won’t make you loopy, it is quite refreshing on a hot day.)
Next stop: Germany Pavilion.