For those of you who are going to be in the Orlando area this weekend, you might want to check out the St. Patrick’s Day festivities at Raglan Road. We mentioned the special luncheon with Chef Kevin Dundon previously, but here’s the whole line-up of what will be going on this weekend:
Thursday March 15th
- Exclusive luncheon with Chef Kevin Dundon at 1pm, call for reservations
- Live music & dancing on the Tonsil Tickler Patio from 6pm
- Creel performing on the main stage from 6pm
Friday March 16th
- Murphy’s Law & The Irish Rogues perform from 6pm on the Tonsil Tickler Patio
- Creel with Special Guests on stage from 6pm, a show not to be missed!
- Raglan Road Dancers will delight guests with a variety of shows & individual performances throughout the evening
Saturday March 17th, St Patrick’s Day!
” La Feile Padraig/Happy St. Patrick’s Day!! ”
- Doors open from 11.00am with live entertainment from 12pm
- Creel and the Raglan Road Dancers performing throughout the day
- Guest Musicians all the way from Ireland, Murphy’s Law & The Irish Rogues
- ELEVATION, the worlds best U2 tribute band on stage at 10pm
- Performances from the Watters School of Irish Dancing
- Face-painting, stilt walkers, giveaways & great family fun
$10 cover charge on March 17th for guests 18 & over /No reservations, all walk up guests are welcome
For more information, check out the Raglan Road website.